Home

T34 vs Panther

The Panther was a German medium tank deployed during World War II on the Eastern and Western Fronts in Europe from mid-1943 to its end in 1945. It had the or.. This, coupled with the 360º-view provided by the vision blocks in the commander's cupola, gave Panther crews far better situational awareness than T-34-85 crews. In most tank-on-tank engagements, the outcome was determined by who held the initiative, rather than by who had the thicker armour or bigger gun

Panther Vs. T-34/85-Which was Better? (Videos) - YouTub

1. Comparing: Panther vs. T-34-1 This famous tank was produced from January 1943 through April 1945, with a total of 5,796 vehicles built plus eight vehicles built on the F series chassis. In 1954 the Chinese government considered the possibility of launching production of the T-34-85 in China. At the.
  2. No Panther unit could ever have moved this distance without losing most of its tanks to mechanical breakdowns. () In terms of statistical comparison, the Panther Ausf. D did appear to have equal or better mobility vs the T-34, having lower ground pressure and better road speed
  3. The Panther can KO the T34 at any range up to 2000 m. The T34 needs to get within 100 m to have only a fair chance of knocking out the Panther, or within 500 m with an APCR round. There is no contest here. Those Germans built killer tanks
  4. The T34/85 and the Panther, despite the fact that both tanks are late-war medium tanks, are just about opposites in design and purpose and are therefore very hard to compare. On the one hand you have the Panther: a highly developed medium tank designed to give the Germans superiority in firepower and protection, without losing too much in the mobility department, when fighting enemy tanks
  5. At least in arcade I have doubt. The other side of these tanks BR is what they will have to fight. A T35-85 could encounter 6 up to 6.3. Shortly nothing really problematic with rares exceptions. A panther is supposed to defeat 6.7 to 7.0, here is an other matter. I play both, and really I feel more confortable/secure with T34-85 than panther. I simply feel on is overated or the other underated

Tank Clash - The German Panther vs

1. Panzer world measures from the horizontal, most diagrams of tank armor measure from the vertical. Hence you use cosine, not sine. Alternatively you could do sine (90-angle). Ao the answer is yes, the T-34-85 can penetrate the lower glacis of the Panther D, thx
  2. World of tanks - comparing tanks side by side: Panther vs. M4A3E8 Sherman vs. T-34-8
  3. Robert A Forczyk provides a riveting and intense description of the design and development of these two deadly opponents, the Panther and the T-34, analyzing their strengths and weaknesses and describing their tactics, weaponry and training. Moreover he gives an insight into the lives of the tank crews themselves, who were caught up in the largest land conflict of World War II, in some of the.
  4. Check out T34 vs Panther. It's one of the millions of unique, user-generated 3D experiences created on Roblox. My 2nd game, better this time. Get in a German Panzer Tank or a Soviet Tank. All need two players; 1 driver and 1 gunner. Credit to whoever made these, they are great. :) You get a speed coil,sword,RPG, and gravity coil tools. :D Have fun!
  5. t34 vs panther vs sherman I saw lots of ww2 fans saying that sherman is the best ww2 tank. Now dont get me wrong itwas still a really good tank but can we talk about this without much bias?Well here is my opinion about t34,panther and sherman (note: i might favour panther a bit cause its my most liked tank but i tryed to not make it nr1
  6. ingame panther vs t34-85 has the following pros: better armor, better penetration, better treverse speed, faster forward gear, faster reverse gear, faster startup cons:slower turret spin yeah thats it! it has no weak sides beside turret spin! although the t34 - 85 has allot better thrust weight ratio, although it had a gun that was developed specifically to battle panther although it had
  7. T34 with 76.2mm penetrates about 75mm homogeneous armor at 500m, Panther 75mm penetrates about 170mm. Panther round is fired at 935 m/s, T34 at 680 m/s, so if everything else is equal Panther hits more often since faster rounds are less impacted by range estimation errors

Prior to the invasion of the Soviet Union during World War II, the German armed forces were not aware of two newly developed Soviet tanks, the T-34 and the KV.As a result, they were surprised when they met them in combat for the first time in June 1941. The Germans' standard anti-tank weapons were found to be ineffective against these new Soviet vehicles The T-34 is a Soviet medium tank introduced in 1940, famously deployed during World War II against Operation Barbarossa.. Its 76.2 mm (3 in) tank gun was more powerful than its contemporaries while its 60 degree sloped armour provided good protection against anti-tank weapons. The Christie suspension was inherited from the design of American J. Walter Christie's M1928 tank, versions of which. Het verschijnen van de zeventig ton wegende Duitse Tiger-tank in 1942 en de Panther in 1943 aan het Oostfront zorgden ervoor dat de T-34 voor een groot deel zijn superieure vuurkracht en bepantsering verloor. De rollen van juni 1941 waren nu omgekeerd. Het kanon van de T-34 legde het af tegen de Duitse tanks en de tank was kwetsbaar geworden tot op een afstand van twee kilometer of verder

Panther vs. T-34-1 - World Of Tanks Tank Compar

T-34 vs Panther, the failure of statistical comparison

How would a T34/85 fare against a Panther tank in a one-on

1. The post Combat Focus: Panther vs T-34-85 appeared first on Warlord Games. About Warlord Games. Warlord Games design, manufacture & distribute Historical wargames & hobby products. Our award-winning Bolt Action game covers WWII. Hail Caesar allows games from 3000BC to the Crusades in 1100AD
  2. Get Panther Vs T34 With Fast And Free Shipping For Many Items On eBay. Looking For Great Deals On Panther Vs T34? From Everything To The Very Thing. All On eBay
  3. If everything were equal in a single T-34 vs. Panther, I would rather be in the Panther (because of better training & offensive armament). But the Russian front was never on equal footing, especially after early 1943. The Germans were on the retreat the whole time getting weaker. And the Russians were turning out T-34's like there was no tomorrow
  4. Re: Panther vs T34/85 Post by bryson109 » 06 Dec 2004, 16:49 Von Schadewald wrote: In a fight between a T34/85 & a Panther, is there anything in it, or not much
  5. Panther vs. T-34 Ukrainian 1943. by Model Graphix . $28.27 USD $28.27 USD. Qty. Add to cart. Add to wishlist. Description . This is a book or magazine about tanks/AFVs and/or military modeling. A comprehensive comparison of the Russian T-34 and.
  6. Why didn't the Germans copy Lada and produce it instead of producing BMWs and Porsches? The point is that T-34 was the Lada of tanks. Easy to produce, disposable, good enough and maintainable by any kolkhoz tractor driver. The Finnish experience w..
  7. The Panzerkampfwagen V Panther, next to the PzKpfw VI Tiger, is the best-known German tank of World War II.The Panther and the Soviet T-34 are considered to be the best tanks of World War II. When in June of 1941, Germany invaded Russia, Panzertruppe encountered KV series and T-34/76 tanks, which were far superior in firepower and armor protection to any Panzer at the time

The T34's Overall Combat Results in 1941 The combat results for 1941 show the Soviets lost an average of over seven tanks for every German tank lost. (5) If all German fully tracked AFVs (assault guns, tank destroyers, SP artillery, etc) and losses from Germany's allies are included in the German figures, then the ratio drops to 6.6 to 1 in the German favour WWII.BATTLE.TANKS.T34.VS.TIGER.V... File size 2.61 MB Mime type Stdin has more than one entry--rest ignored compressed-encoding=application/zip; charset=binary Other info Zip archive data, at least v1.0 to extrac Comparing: Panther/M10 vs. E 25 vs. T34 During the preparation of Otto Skorzeny's Panzerbrigade 150 for the Ardennes offensive, four Panther tanks were disguised as M10 tank destroyers. The tank brigade was to carry out diversions deep behind the allied lines. All vehicles were lost during the battle with the 120th U.S. Infantry Regiment on.

This work provides a welcome contrast to the usual praise surrounding the Panther, and it is one of the best Osprey Duel series titles to date. —Mark E. Stille, World War II Quarterly (Volume 4, Number 4, 2007) Robert Forczyk's Panther vs. T-34: Ukraine 1943 is a pick for any military library focusing on equipment and action How did the German Mark IV Special tank stack up against the Soviet T-34/76 and T-34/85? —A.B.? ? ? Dear A.B. The Panzer IV Ausführung F2 and G, with their high-velocity 75mm KwK L43 and L48 guns were able to penetrate the T-34/76s they encountered at up to 1,000 meters, which combined with their superior mechanical reliability and ergonomics restored a degree of parity on the battlefield. PANTHER vs. T-34 was obviously well-researched and I found it both enlightening and entertaining. The only critical issue I had with the book was that I wish it had cutaway drawings to further illustrate the interior orientation of each tank The T34 offered about 40mm of armor at a 45 degree angle, or 56mm of relative thickness. Overall, the armor was inferior to that of the Panther or Tiger, but was superior to tanks that were more similar in usage - The T34 and the PzIV

t34 - 85 vs panther feedback - Action Game Feedback

T34/85 or Panther WWII Forum

Panther vs T-34: Ukraine 1943. Robert Forczyk. Bloomsbury USA, Oct 23, 2007 - History - 80 pages. 0 Reviews. Robert A. Forczyk provides a riveting and intense description of the design and development of these two deadly opponents, the Panther and the T-34, analyzing their strengths and weaknesses and describing their tactics, weaponry and. Panthers generally have better optics than you so try to avoid encounters with Panthers or Tigers. Enemies worth noting: Panther A/D, Tiger II P: The Panthers are one of the most common tanks around BR 5.7, and they pose a great threat with their deadly long 75 mm cannon, thick frontal armour and adequate speed Buy a cheap copy of Panther vs T-34: Ukraine 1943 book by Robert Forczyk. Robert A. Forczyk provides a riveting and intense description of the design and development of these two deadly opponents, the Panther and the T-34, analyzing their... Free shipping over $10 Panther vs T-34 Ukraine 1943 Robert Forczyk. Paperback € 17,95 + 35 punten . Op bestelling, levertermijn 1 à 4 weken. Eenvoudig bestellen. Veilig betalen. Gratis thuislevering vanaf € 25. Gratis levering in je Standaard Boekhandel. Haal af binnen de 5 werkdagen nadat je bestelling klaarligt.. 1/72 Great confrontation. T-34 vs Panther (Zvezda). Models for independent assembly

T34-85 vs panther ; br diff justified ? :: War Thunder

I also think these two tank designs are difficult to compare. T-34 was a medium tank, Tiger was a heavy one. In addition, most people here will probably vote according to their national preference - like I did :) Perhaps a more approprieate question would be which ones do you prefer: more.. The T-43 vs. the Panther 1. Which tank is better? (Guide) - posted in General Discussion: T-43 a fan favorite, people play hundreds upon hundreds of battles in this tank... but should you be using the Panther 1? Lets find out.(tell me if anyone would like this in a video format, I could make one) GUN Both tanks, have the same DPM at 2734, which is quite high for mediums, but not the highest at. Panther vs T-34 DUE 4 Paperback. $22.00. More info. M10 Tank Destroyer vs StuG III Assault Gun DUE 53 Multiple formats. Starting at: $15.16 . More info. T-34-85 vs M26 Pershing DUE 32 Multiple formats. Starting at: $17.60 . More info. Close. Military History Panther vs T34 does not. In addition there are some errors with photo captions such as on Page 12 where a captured Panther A is described as being a G model (it isn't- it has a drivers visor in the front hull) and there are some sloppy descriptions such as calling the Ferdinand a heavy tank

T-34-85 vs Panther D frontal armor? - Ask the experts

t34-1 vs panther. Started by Rezun94, Jul 29 2013 08:14 PM. This topic is locked; 3 replies to this topic Rezun94 #1 Posted 29 July 2013 - 08:14 PM. Sergeant. Player 12942 battles; 265; Member since: 05-07-2013; Witam proszę o porównanie tych czołgów. Bardzo ciężko. Comparing: T34 vs. Tiger II Developed in 1945 as a modernization of the T30 heavy tank. The vehicle was equipped with the 120 mm T53 gun and the new Continental AV-1790 engine. Because of the decline in heavy tank development after the end of World War II, the T34 never entered service. The prototypes were used in field trials. Panther vs T34-85. King Tiger vs IS 2. IS 3 vs Maus for reinforcements. 1. mackpapi. 174 posts Member, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member. January 5, 2020 7:47AM FatherDed said: The panther was the sweetspot of WWII tanks - well armoured with lots of firepower but not over-engineered like the tiger The Tank Museum, Bovington, Dorset Pz.Kpfw. V Panther Ausf. D vs T34/76 - The Battle of Kursk (USSR), 1943 AEWOT90

Panther vs. M4A3E8 Sherman vs. T-34-85 - World Of Tanks ..

Panther vs T-34 - Osprey Publishin

lego panther final (2) | panther medium german tank (46

T34 vs Panther - Roblo

5 x Panther D's, 1 x Panther A and 1 x Panther G. Continued - This top view shows how much detail the models contain. Very crisp mouldings and a delight to paint. 2 x Jagdpanthers. Various T34's. I struggled to decide whether to add weathering to the T34's in particular but in the end I refrained from adding any Panther vs T-34: Ukraine 1943. Category: BOOKS / Military English | 84 pages | PDF | 8.8 MB . Resolve the captcha to access the links! Registered members don't get captcha. All Issues: Duel Book Series. Back 2-12-2020, 00:01 136 2018. Buy Panther vs. T-34: Ukraine 1943 by Robert Forczyk online at Alibris UK. We have new and used copies available, in 1 editions - starting at $12.02. Shop now

There are several references in Jentz: Panzertruppen about the performance of the 5cm L/60 vs T34. 1. 31. july 1942 (p.241, vol. 1) PzGr 38 was not effective against the hull front, though sometimes it managed to knock the dirvers hatch off Instead, only 200 Panthers were available in time for Operation Citadel. On the contrary, the Soviet T34 series, proving easier and cheaper to build, would be available in hundreds more to outmatch the German Army tank-for-tank. Panthers were shipped to the front by any means possible which included railcars Went face to face with T-34/85 in my Panther two days ago.We shot each other at the same time, front to front at 30 meter range (virtually point blank for tanks) We both died at the same time after firing the 3rd shot at each other.. Seems pretty balanced to me. In a face to face fight usually ta.. T-34 vs. Tiger Review 10/23/08 . By Neal. Tank warfare matured with the invasion of Poland in 1939. The German Panzer divisions awed the world with the rapid defeat of France the following year. The stage was set in Russia and Eastern Europe for the greatest tank battles ever waged and the principle players were the German Tiger and Soviet T-34 While not the exact equal, the day's of Tigers dominating the battlefield were dead and gone with the arrival of the T34/85, SU-100, and IS-2. At the same time, being on the offense also put any tank at disadvantage as defenders had a high chance of hitting first, with a resulting higher kill rate

Soviet Union (1943) Medium Tank - 55,000 built The Soviet response to the Panther. The T-34/76 was designed in 1940 as a multi-purpose vehicle, intended to take advantage of breakthroughs in enemy lines. It kept the original F-34 gun until 1943, despite the appearance of many new AT gun types, new versions of the Panzer IV with a high-velocity gun (which became the German primary tank) and. Panthers tended to break down a lot and spare parts weren't readily available. The T34 was a solid, well built performer and it was easy to repair. The T34 was produced in mass (about 50,000 were produced in World War II) vs the Panther which only about 4,800 were produced Nazi Germany's Tiger is arguably the most famous tank of World War II. With its thick armor and devastating 88-millimeter gun, the Mark VI—or Tiger I—soon earned a devastating reputation on. T34 vs Panther. 60% 0. Ye old Build Your Own Mech. 71% 0. Games. FuriousWolf88's Place. 0% 0. Load More. FuriousWolf88's Place. Playing. 0. Visits. 3. FuriousWolf88 has no creations. Close. FuriousWolf88 is one of the millions playing, creating and exploring the endless possibilities of. Entrance Hall New Members Scrap Yard Hardware and Tech The Library The Art Studio Site Feedbac

Panther vs T-34: Ukraine 1943. English | 84 pages | PDF | 8.8 MB. Back Issues: Duel. Rated: Total votes: This site contains a large collection new and rare digital magazines, books, manuals and more.All publications are available.for your PC,iPad, iPad 2 or Android Tablet devices 4 Osprey Publications Panther vs T-34. We use cookies to give you a great and free experience on our website. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies Directed by Aleksey Sidorov. With Alexander Petrov, Irina Starshenbaum, Viktor Dobronravov, Vinzenz Kiefer. In 1944, a courageous group of Russian soldiers managed to escape from German captivity in a half-destroyed legendary T-34 tank. Those were the times of unforgettable bravery, fierce fighting, unbreakable love, and legendary miracles

t34 vs panther vs sherman :: Hearts of Iron IV General

Therefore, in order to be consistent with the equations used in Part I of the World War II Tank Ammunition Penetration Test and to apply a proper scientific method, we cannot use the muzzle velocities from the same test data where we are trying to replace the penetration figures of the shells. We would therefore have to calculate the muzzle velocity for each weapon system t34 vs panther | t34 vs panther | t34 vs panther tan T30, T34 prototypes which only stayed as that, prototypes, but the only real US heavy armor of the war actually had its genesis in the continued development of US Medium armor. The T23 tank was a near miss with being a Sherman replacement, but ultimately fell through for being a hot mess in engineering terms (although it's weapon and turret lived on in late model M4 tanks) the Panther and King Tiger is proving no quick easy task, but it has to be done and done to Die But I would sure like to have feed back from guys that do. I've learned an impressive amount about T34 vs Tiger in the last three years, but not everything. I was wondering about nHancer. It has the ability to turn on the SLI feature for.

T34 vs panther — the panther was a german medium tank

The T34 is one of the oldest vehicles, yet it's always been a very capable tank that should never be underestimated. How is that possible? For one it has an extremely tough turret, paired with strong armament and great gun depression, making this vehicle a great choice for hull-down tactics Watch t34 - برنامج 2016 on Dailymotion. World War 2 Russian tanks - Scale Models 1/35 - KV1 T34/76 T34/85 SU100 BT7 et WW2: Soviet Union T34 Medium Tank Best Full Documentary. Dghtrd Derd201

T-34 vs Panther - Combat Mission Archive #3 (2001

Kit 99005 - T34/76 - 2010: new tooling - painted model by Albert Chen. For Rob Haelterman's / OTW review of kit 99005 - T34/76 retooled, visit: On the Way Websit T-34! For Mother Russia!! Rising Storm 2 Discord Killing Floor 2 Discord Espire 1 Discord Maneater Discor

German encounter of Soviet T-34 and KV tanks - Wikipedi

Robert Forczyk's Panther vs. T-34: The book clearly shows that the panther did not achieve what he was meant to become..a german T34 with high mobility. When compared to the T34 that was heavily tested to suit the eastern European warfare, the panther was obviously a failure Vind fantastische aanbiedingen voor 1/72 t34/76. Winkel met vertrouwen In 1943 the Soviets encountered the new German Tiger and Panther tanks. Experience at the Battle of Kursk and reports from front-line commanders indicated that the T-34's 76.2 mm gun was now inadequate. An existing 85 mm (3.3 in) antiaircraft gun was identified which was effective against the new German tanks, and could be adapted to tank use

lego panther camo (Dbrt,t) (7) | panther medium germanlego panther camo (Do,eg,rb,t) (8) | panther medium germanGermany's Panther Tank VS Russia's T34/85Think tank — Neil FairbrotherI SHOW YOU BRITS POWER - COH2
  • Milbemax Hond 4 tabletten.
  • Huiselijk geweld corona.
  • Giststarter kopen.
  • Hoogtepunten 2016.
  • Azaron Trekpleister.
  • Noorwegen fjorden rondreis.
  • Windows 10 Snel opstarten.
  • Tennis Europe.
  • Bullerjan tweedehands.
  • Dankgebed Bijbel.
  • Vrije sector Zeeburgereiland.
  • Video tapes digitaliseren.
  • Hema Velp openingstijden.
  • 1988 mol.
  • Savo graffiti Utrecht.
  • Wapenstilstandsverdrag van 11 november 1918.
  • Foto op aluminium.
  • Michelle Knight.
  • Abora Interclub by Lopesan TripAdvisor.
  • Identity and access management for dummies.
  • Overweight BMI.
  • Pon Lease occasions.
  • Spijkerbroek schilderen.
  • Parkeren Hotel Koogerend.
  • Houten poort Makro.
  • Linh Cinder.
  • Koningin wesp vangen.
  • Debby Pfaff gescheiden.
  • Verschil Fajr en Sobh.
  • Goud NL.
  • Geluidsoverlast renovatie.
  • 4 weken zwanger buikpijn.
  • Ik ben een Kind van de duivel Lyrics.
  • PSG stadion bezoeken.
  • Wees voorbereid Lion King.
  • Hoeveel grensvlakken heeft een cilinder.
  • Huis Knutselen Peuters.
  • Geluidsoverlast renovatie.
  • Beste scheerapparaat.
  • Prank call.
  • Kip schnitzel bakken.